Harvard economist accused of lewd talk, objectifying women
BOSTON - A well-known Harvard University economist has been accused of talking about sex, making inappropriate comments and objectifying women in his research lab. Lawyers for a woman who filed complaints against Roland Fryer Jr. with Harvard and the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination say he created a "sexually hostile and demeaning" working environment. The allegations were first reported by The Harvard Crimson, which reported that another person has filed a complaint against Fryer with the school.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Ronaldo relies on teammates for winning league start at Juve
- Rally against "far-left violence" draws larger counter rally
- Chris Sale back to the DL with same shoulder issue
- Free speech rally breaks up around City Hall
- The Latest: Global tributes continue for Kofi Annan
- Ronaldo fails to score but Juventus wins 3-2 at Chievo
- Mbappe scores 2 as PSG wins 3-1 with VAR reprieve
- Harry Kane scores in August as Tottenham beats Fulham 3-1 in EPL
- Italy's leader demands safe roads; bridge toll rises to 43
- Lewandowski avoids Bayern embarrassment against amateur team
- Bournemouth wins again after 2nd-half recovery vs West Ham
- Vardy sent off but Leicester beats Wolves 2-0 in EPL
- Richarlison scores again as Everton beats Southampton 2-1
- Ariana Grande tears up as she recalls Manchester tragedy
- When Ms. Franklin calls: Reporter reflects on Queen of Soul
- Browns' Josh Gordon 'humbly' returns after health absence
- Putin dances at Austrian wedding; talks with Merkel on Syria
- AP Interview: Top Republican says Russia probe difficult
- Campground in state park closed for a decade reopening
- People plucked from rooftops as Indian floods kill 324
The headlines of News BreaK
'I'm not going to let anything get me down': Woman speaks about surviving...
A New Hampshire woman who was mauled by a black bear in her kitchen last month says she has no hard feelings.
Teen charged in scary bridge push caught on video
The teenager who pushed her friend off of a 60-foot bridge - causing the girl to puncture a lung, bruise her esophagus and shatter five ribs - has been charged with reckless...
Man admits to hiding cameras in best friend's bathroom
An East Troy man admitted to hiding cameras in his best friend's bathroom in his New Berlin apartment, the criminal complaint says.
'Guiding force for good;' Former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan dies at 80
Kofi Annan, one of the world's most celebrated diplomats and a charismatic symbol of the United Nations has died.
Trump: ‘We won't let' discrimination of conservatives on social media happen
US President Donald Trump has spoken out about censorship against conservatives on social media, saying it is a “very dangerous thing” and calling for everyone to be allowed to...
Finally! Kane ends August hoodoo in Premier League
After 15 games and more than 1,000 minutes, Harry Kane has finally scored a Premier League goal in August. The striker's hoodoo in the English season's opening month is over...
Josh Gordon announces his return to Browns after long absence
In a statement released on Twitter, Josh Gordon thanked the Browns for giving him time away from the field to focus on his health.
Red Sox put Chris Sale on 10-day disabled list
Sale's injury was described as mild left shoulder inflammation.
Priyanka Chopra officially announces engagement to Nick Jonas: 'Taken with...
Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra are officially engaged. After months of reports on their relationship , the two stars confirmed the news on Instagram. They both shared the same...
Cops looking for jerk who cut brakes on rental bikes
SEATTLE - Seattle police say they're looking for a man caught on surveillance video cutting brake lines on bike-share bicycles in an act that could endanger riders. Police...