NFL Network suspends analysts over sexual misconduct suit
NEW YORK - Hall of Fame player Marshall Faulk and two other NFL Network analysts were suspended after a woman who worked as a wardrobe stylist at the network accused them of sexual misconduct in a lawsuit. The NFL on Tuesday identified the three as Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evans. They have been "suspended from their duties at NFL Network pending an investigation into these allegations," league spokesman Brian McCarthy said.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Herald All-Scholastics: Boys soccer
- Columbia Univ. denounces white student's ‘alarming' rant
- Les Moonves scandal looms over CBS shareholder meeting
- Seahawks on brink of playoffs after 21-7 win over Vikings
- Hoping MBTA vows to improve stay on track
- Elugardo points to changes in progressive politics
- A small gesture from Bush, a giant message for country
- Celebrating the season with memories of old friends
- New children's books to enjoy this season
- “Barber Shop Chronicles” soars as sweeping look at African men taking on life
- Gratitude for another fallen firefighter
- MassDOT chooses potential North-South Rail Link option
- Heslam: Pot blamed for mounting highway death toll
- Mass. Gov. Baker pushes for crackdown on driving while high on drugs
- Drugs and alcohol deadly ingredients on the roads
- Chabot: Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders headed for 2020 New Hampshire showdown
- Revere ‘overcome with sorrow' at child's death in crash
- Worcester mom mourns her firefighter son, prepares to raise his daughter
- ‘Hearts are broken' as woman charged in death of 5-year-old
- Cashman: Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders owe Justice Kavanaugh apology
The headlines of News BreaK
Police: High school football player stabbed pregnant cheerleader to death
The suspect told investigators that he killed the girl because he was angry that she waited so long to tell him she was pregnant with his child that it was too late to get an...
No jail time for former Baylor University student accused of fraternity...
The woman who accused the student of repeatedly raping her at a 2016 fraternity house party expressed outrage at the plea agreement and described the justice system as...
Missing Marines declared dead in warplanes crash off Japan
Five Marines who have been missing since their plane collided with another jet near Japan have been declared dead, officials said Monday night. The crew members were on a...
Former soldier from Pittsburgh among suspects in alleged white supremacist...
The FBI is helping investigate an attack by several suspected white supremacists on a disc jockey at a tavern in Washington state, authorities say.
Google says bug affected 52.5 million people
Google will shut down its Google+ social network much sooner than planned after discovering a second bug that revealed millions of customers' private information to software...
Yankees and Mets have discussed three-way Realmuto blockbuster
The Mets, Yankees and Marlins have talked about a mega-deal involving J.T. Realmuto and Noah Syndergaard. The teams have had discussions of a potential three-way trade that...
Stock Watch: Bob Condotta grades the Seahawks in their 21-7 win over the Vikings
The Seahawks' running game was stronger than ever, and Bobby Wagner went off again. But there were some serious flaws in Seattle's win over the Vikings on Monday Night Football.
Trump To Meet With 'Chuck And Nancy.' Expectations Are Low
With a partial government shutdown on the horizon, President Trump and Democratic leaders are set to discuss border funding and other issues at the White House.
LeBron James gets best of final meeting with Dwyane Wade
LOS ANGELES - LeBron James scored 28 points and the Los Angeles Lakers survived Dwyane Wade's 15-point performance in the second half of the superstars' probable final on-court...
Brexit deal delayed: British Prime Minister Theresa May postpones vote
Postponing the vote is a fresh humiliation for May, who became prime minister after Britain's 2016 decision to leave the EU.