Celtics notebook: Terry Rozier busts out with 23 points off bench
By most accounts Terry Rozier, as well as the rest of the Celtics bench, was due last night. The guard started the night shooting 33.7 from the floor, including 32.6 from 3-point range, and uncorked career highs in points (23), 3-pointers and made baskets during the Celts' 118-103 win over the Orlando Magic.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Yulia Skripal says nerve agent recovery slow and painful
- Brad Stevens will stick with the plan for Game 5
- Partners moves ahead with acquisition of R.I. system
- 911 call: 'I got attacked by a mountain lion, my friend too'
- Study offers new look at why our brains evolved to be so big
- Makeup call: Salemme witnesses to testify in disguise
- Alaska man pleads guilty in Florida airport shooting
- Man found guilty of stabbing teen girl
- NFL owners adopt new policy to address anthem protests
- Boston horse track operator to renovate Berkshires track
- The Latest: Trump says he wants transparency in Russia probe
- Harvard economist accused of lewd talk, objectifying women
- Suspect in waitress slashing returning to Massachusetts
- State secretary reprimands employees after internal review
- Senate debates $41.4B budget; improved tax revenues cited
- Discovery of Native American remains increase in Nantucket
- Target's bright spot: robust customer traffic
- The Latest: Dem leaders want classified GOP briefing nixed
- NFL awards 2019 draft to Nashville, home of Tennessee Titans
- Pompeo 'very hopeful' N. Korea talks will still take place
The headlines of News BreaK
NFL adopts new policy addressing anthem protests
Commissioner Roger Goodell says team and league personnel on the field shall stand and show respect for the flag and the anthem.
Baptist leader removed following alleged remarks about rape, abused women
Paige Patterson is accused of saying that abused women should almost always stay with their husbands.
Man pleads guilty in deadly airport shooting in exchange for life prison...
The plea deal was struck after prosecutors announced they wouldn't seek the death penalty.
NFL presents compromise for players protesting during anthem, reports say
A possible solution for the controversy surrounding the protests are for players to remain in the locker room during the anthem.
Thousands of Vegas casino workers OK strike that could leave resorts reeling
Thousands of unionized Las Vegas casino workers have voted to authorize a strike at any time starting June 1, a move that could cripple the city's world-famous resorts. Members...
Legend of Loch Ness Monster will be tested with DNA samples
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - The stories seem as tall as the lake is deep. For hundreds of years, visitors to Scotland's Loch Ness have described seeing a monster that some...
Pompeo warns of ‘continued efforts' by Russia to meddle in midterms
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday that the Trump administration won't tolerate Russian meddling in the 2018 congressional midterm elections. Pompeo told the House...
Trump rallies abortion opponents to vote for Republicans
President Donald Trump is issuing a rallying call to opponents of abortion, encouraging them to the polls to elect conservative lawmakers.
Comcast says it's in ‘advanced' stages of prepping Fox bid
Comcast on Wednesday confirmed that it is considering and is in advanced stages of preparing an offer for the businesses that Twenty-First Century Fox has agreed to sell to...
FBI overstated encryption problem with cell phones
WASHINGTON - A programming error led the FBI to vastly overstate the number of cell phones that investigators could not access because of encryption, officials said Wednesday...