Celtics notebook: Coach Brad Stevens wants to see more assists from his club
Had they got off to a better start in Miami on Nov. 22, the Celtics might have still been attempting to extend a winning streak last night against Orlando. But they've dropped from one of the best passing teams in the league to the bottom half. Coach Brad Stevens believes that slow starts have something to do with his team's decrease in assists.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Sheriff: Suspect in Florida standoff, gunfire found dead
- Trump won't say if he has confidence in Rosenstein
- Trump, Moon try to keep NKorea summit on track amid doubts
- EPA blocks some media from summit, then reverses course
- The Latest: Pompeo says NK could benefit from US investment
- Guregian: With Brady missing, it's not a pretty picture in Foxboro
- The Latest: Pompeo says US still working toward NK summit
- The Latest: Chief praises slain Baltimore County officer
- The Latest: Texas governor convenes school safety roundtable
- Venezuelan President Maduro expels top US diplomat, deputy
- Stocks sink late as smaller companies and industrials fade
- Teen suspect in Maryland officer's slaying held without bail
- The Latest: FBI briefing on Russia probe set for Thursday
- Police exchange fire with holed-up suspect in Florida
- Venezuelan president expels top US diplomat
- US stocks dip as industrials and retailers take losses
- Patriots safety Duron Harmon says he's learned from Costa Rica incident
- Bear trashes interior of Connecticut woman's car
- The Latest: Students allowed to collect belongings at school
- Letter: USA Taekwondo wasn't shy about punishing Lopezes
The headlines of News BreaK
Congress OKs letting terminal patients try unapproved drugs
The bill would help people with deadly diseases try experimental treatments.
NFL unanimously approves Tepper's $2.2b purchase of Panthers
ATLANTA - The NFL has unanimously approved a $2.2 billion deal to sell the Carolina Panthers to the David Tepper. The league announced the completion of the purchase Tuesday...
Police are responding to reports of an active shooter in Panama City, Florida
Authorities responded Tuesday to reports of an active shooter in Panama City, Florida. It's unclear whether anyone is injured. Authorities were responding Tuesday to reports of...
Trump says June 12 date may not work for historic meeting with North Korea
The remarks came as the president is hosting South Korea's president in Washington.
Texans star J.J. Watt visits school shooting survivors as they recover from...
NFL player J.J. Watt steps into the homes and hospital rooms of recovering shooting victims after a Texas high school loses 10 people.
One of Michael Cohen's business partners - known as 'the Taxi King' - just...
One of Michael Cohen's business partners is now cooperating with the government, The New York Times reported. That could increase the likelihood of Cohen's cooperation, The...
Police release video of woman's ill-fated backflip off waterfall as safety...
The frightening video "shows a different side of how accidents happen," officials said.
Plaque of soccer icon Brandi Chastain draws cringes
A 2018 plaque may soon join the ranks of infamous likenesses that look nothing like the person they are trying to depict.
Jets trade QB Hackenberg to Raiders for 7th-round pick
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - The New York Jets have traded quarterback Christian Hackenberg to the Oakland Raiders for a conditional seventh-round draft pick.
Two officers - one a groom on his wedding day - killed in 'violent' Maserati...
"His life was just getting started." Two off-duty officers died in the crash of a rented 2018 Maserati after celebrating at a wedding reception, according to police.