Boyle scores emotional goal, Devils beat Canucks 3-2
NEWARK, N.J. - Brian Boyle has had some misty moments on ice this season for the New Jersey Devils. The first was on Nov. 9 when he cried after scoring the first goal in his comeback from chronic myelogenous leukemia. The center was diagnosed with the disease during training camp and missed the first 10 games of the season while undergoing treatment. The second was Friday when he scored on "Hockey Fights Cancer Night" to help the Devils beat the Vancouver Canucks 3-2.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- US Postal Service issuing scratch-and-sniff stamps
- Hyannis man faces charges after taunting cops
- Palace shares family portrait and other royal wedding photos
- Fire kills man and dog, injures woman
- Reina faces hearing over links with trio connected to mafia
- Russia's doping capital gears up for World Cup
- South African man, 23, found guilty of ax murders of family
- Los Angeles for tourists: Hollywood, beaches. and pot?
- 2 NYPD officers, 1 a groom on wedding day, die in crash
- Richard N. Goodwin, White House speech writer, dead at 86
- Trump to DOJ: Investigate whether FBI infiltrated campaign
- Met Opera finds conductor James Levine sexually abused artists for decades
- 'Miles to go before I sleep': Robert Frost museum reopens
- Salemme trial on hold over witness protection program issue
- Stocks jump as US and China announce progress in trade talks
- Ex-coal exec chases US Senate seat despite GOP primary loss
- The Latest: Pompeo offers concessions if Iran makes changes
- Russian billionaire Abramovich runs into UK visa issues
- US issues steep list of demands for nuclear treaty with Iran
- Tom Brady not at the start of the team's OTA's today
The headlines of News BreaK
Cougar attack kills mountain biker
A cougar attacked and killed a mountain biker on Saturday, May 19, 2018, in Washington State.
Kensington Palace releases official portraits from Prince Harry, Meghan...
How cute are all the page boys and flower girls!?
Justice Department requests expanded injury after Trump demands review of...
President Donald Trump demanded his Justice Department look into whether it or the FBI spied on his presidential campaign for political reasons.
Pope Francis tells gay man: 'God made you like that and loves you like that'
A victim of clerical sexual abuse has revealed that Pope Francis told him that God made him gay and that his sexuality "does not matter."
Police shocked man's tale of being stalked by pig turns out to be true
Police thought they had a drunk on their hands when a man called to report a pig following him home from a train station.
NYPD probing sex allegations against celebrity chef Mario Batali
The New York Police Department is investigating allegations of sexual misconduct leveled against celebrity chef Mario Batali.
Don Blankenship To Mount Third-Party Senate Bid After Losing W.Va. GOP Primary
The convicted coal executive said he's running with the Constitution Party after coming in third in the GOP primary. But the decision to run after losing the primary is not...
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's first dance song revealed
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle toasted their union Saturday with a second, more intimate reception at Frogmore House, hosted by Prince Charles.
Asian markets higher as US, China put trade war on hold
SEOUL, South Korea - Asian stock markets were higher on Monday as investors cheered the outcome of negotiations between the United States and China that put a trade war on...
Lava from Kilauea volcano enters ocean, creates toxic cloud
PAHOA, Hawaii - White plumes of acid and extremely fine shards of glass billowed into the sky over Hawaii as molten rock from Kilauea volcano poured into the ocean, creating...