Boyle scores emotional goal, Devils beat Canucks 3-2
NEWARK, N.J. - Brian Boyle has had some misty moments on ice this season for the New Jersey Devils. The first was on Nov. 9 when he cried after scoring the first goal in his comeback from chronic myelogenous leukemia. The center was diagnosed with the disease during training camp and missed the first 10 games of the season while undergoing treatment. The second was Friday when he scored on "Hockey Fights Cancer Night" to help the Devils beat the Vancouver Canucks 3-2.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Services for Christopher Roy
- Puma, BivFam Foundation donate to BPS athletics
- Cora, Dombrowski not in favor of limiting shifts
- BC basketball holds on for 82-73 win over Columbia
- Jackie Bradley Jr. once again in trade rumors, but Red Sox want to keep outfield in tact
- Patriots notebook: Stephen Gostkowski moving on from rough outing vs. Dolphins
- About-face: Seth Moulton to support Nancy Pelosi for House speaker
- Stevan Ridley: Patriots ‘trashed' me after injury
- Celtics, Horford taking their time with injuries
- Heinen finally being rewarded, handled right with new linemates
- Professor union says pop-up course change will hurt students
- 3 charged with prostitution at Providence adult club
- Rare whales arrival earlier than typical in Cape Cod Bay
- Schilling criticizes Ocasio-Cortez, provoking Cicilline
- Boston College's Cheevers makes sixth All-America team
- Guregian: Steelers the perfect cure for Patriots' Miami hangover
- Christopher Joseph Roy, Worcester firefighter, at 36
- The Latest: Britain's May wins confidence vote, remains PM
- Marie T. “Mary” Ferrante of Somerville, at 94
- Logan named TSA's airport of the year
The headlines of News BreaK
Reports: 3 people missing in West Virginia coal mine found alive
Three people who were missing in an abandoned coal mine have been found, according to officials.
Longtime Trump lawyer Michael Cohen sentenced to 36 months in federal prison
President Trump's longtime lawyer and “fixer” Michael Cohen was sentenced to 36 months in federal prison Wednesday in connection with his earlier conviction for bank and tax...
Ellen DeGeneres considers ending daytime talk show
Ellen DeGeneres renewed her deal in 2016 but had been "close to declining" the offer.
Michael Cohen slams Trump as he's sentenced to 3 years in prison
Michael Cohen was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison for crimes that included making illegal payoffs during the 2016 campaign to keep a porn star and a Playboy model...
Family: 9-year-old killed herself after bullies mocked her for having a...
Family members say the girl committed suicide after being bullied with racist taunts.
Las Vegas to host 2020 NFL Draft
The draft will precede the Raiders' first season in their new stadium after their move from Oakland.
Ex Kings exec enters plea deal following multimillion-dollar fraud
A former top executive for the Sacramento Kings agreed to plead guilty on Wednesday to cheating the team out of millions of dollars.
Nancy Pelosi Backs House Leadership Limits, All But Securing Bid For Speaker
The California Democrat appears to have fended off a challenge to her leadership and would serve no more than four more years as speaker under the deal.
Nancy Pelosi paves way to be House speaker with term limit deal
WASHINGTON - Nancy Pelosi agreed to term limits in a deal Wednesday with rebel Democrats that paved the way for her to become House speaker in January. The longest the...
Popular Bulls visit Mexico amid reports of turmoil
MEXICO CITY - Mexican fans have waited a lifetime for the opportunity to watch their favorite team, the Chicago Bulls, in their homeland. But hardly anyone envisioned that...