Boyle scores emotional goal, Devils beat Canucks 3-2
NEWARK, N.J. - Brian Boyle has had some misty moments on ice this season for the New Jersey Devils. The first was on Nov. 9 when he cried after scoring the first goal in his comeback from chronic myelogenous leukemia. The center was diagnosed with the disease during training camp and missed the first 10 games of the season while undergoing treatment. The second was Friday when he scored on "Hockey Fights Cancer Night" to help the Devils beat the Vancouver Canucks 3-2.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Game Day Live: Patriots face Bears in tough road matchup
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Best first-round playoff matchups
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: MIAA North and South playoff seeds and matchups
- US Sen. Warren, Geoff Diehl to face off in second debatel
- Captivating 'Woman': Wilkie Collins' 1859 tale gets solid remake on PBS
- Actress Selma Blair say she has been diagnosed with MS
- Lily Allen puts past behind her on ‘No Shame' album, tour
- Editorial: Gas pipeline limits create potential crisis
- Cops decry portrayal on ‘SNL'
- Divas oblivious to their surroundings
- Horvat scores in overtime, Canucks top Bruins 2-1
- American Nathan Chen wins Skate America men's title
- This is all going in my report, ma'am
- Americans are more than just their DNA results
- Saudis must face consequences over Khashoggi
- Top 25 college football roundup: Purdue routs No. 2 Ohio State 49-20, shakes by CFP chase
- Fenway eateries, bars stocking up
- Talk of UFOs, ghosts turns Massachusetts city into 'Leomonster'
- SideTracks: Jonathan Knight, Troy Brown. and more
- Maureen Wilson of Centerville, USPS worker
The headlines of News BreaK
'Shock to the community'; Manhunt underway after officer's slaying near...
Police in Georgia are searching for a man suspected of killing a police officer who was answering a call about a suspicious vehicle near a middle school.
No winner in Saturday's Powerball drawing; jackpot rises to $620 million
It's another day, another shot at the jackpot.
MLB postseason 2018: Three takeaways from Dodgers' pennant-clinching Game 7...
The Dodgers are heading back to the World Series for the second year in a row.
Dodgers win Game 7, will play Red Sox in World Series
The Los Angeles Dodgers will move on to the World Series against the Boston Red Sox.
Numbers announced for projected $470 million Powerball jackpot
What would you buy if you won?
Russians denounce Trump's intended nuke treaty withdrawal
MOSCOW - A top Russian diplomat says President Donald Trump's intention to withdraw from a landmark treaty on nuclear weapons is a perilous move. A Russian senator in turn said...
'We're not going to let them violate a nuclear agreement': Trump says US...
President Donald Trump said he will pull the U.S. from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, which has constrained the U.S. from developing new weapons.
Los Angeles Dodgers Defeat Milwaukee Brewers In Game 7 For World Series Return
The Dodgers will face the Boston Red Sox in the Series, which begins Tuesday.
Bolt's pro football dream step closer after ‘contract offer' from Aussie team
Usain Bolt's dream of playing professional football looks increasingly like becoming a reality after the sprint king was offered a full-time contract by Australian team Central...
Maldives' top court dismisses outgoing president's petition
MALE, Maldives - The Maldives' top court on Sunday dismissed the outgoing president's petition seeking an annulment of last month's presidential election result. The...