• Man dies from flesh-eating bacteria after eating bad oysters

    1 month ago - By New York Post

    A Florida man died from a flesh-eating bacteria after eating bad oysters, according to officials. The Florida Department of Health said that the 71-year-old man in Sarasota died following his seafood meal July 8 at a local restaurant. His death came two days after he ate oysters containing the flesh-eating bacteria known as Vibrio vulnificus,...
    Read more ...

     

  • Bacterial infection kills man who ate raw oyster at Florida restaurant

    Bacterial infection kills man who ate raw oyster at Florida restaurant

    1 month ago - By Orlando Sentinel

    A 71-year-old Sarasota man has died from a bacterial infection days after eating a raw oyster at a Sarasota County restaurant, according to the Florida Department of Health. The man and the restaurant were not identified, but health department spokesman Steve Huard said the man died July 10. The...
    Read more ...

     

  • Florida man dies after eating oyster tainted with 'flesh-eating' bacteria

    Florida man dies after eating oyster tainted with 'flesh-eating' bacteria

    1 month ago - By KSBW

    A 71-year-old man died after consuming "flesh-eating" bacteria on an oyster.
    Read more ...